Our proposal is to construct a 115 bed hotel, with an in-house restaurant, to be operated by Premier Inn. This will meet a strong local need for hotel beds in Henley on Thames, and will provide an enlivened streetscape at the railway entrance to Henley.
We have worked with South Oxfordshire District Council to bring the scheme to its current proposal, and now consult opinion prior to the submission of a planning application.
Key Scheme Facts
• 115 Bedroom Premier Inn hotel
• Thyme Restaurant
• 5 Storeys
• Exterior finishes of brick and render to blend within the immediate environment
• Landscape enhancements and improvements to the existing car park
• Important indigenous trees retained
• A new pedestrian crossing to the station entrance